Monday 15 June 2009

Back to business

It had to happen, after all the self indulgence of last week I had to get back to work today. No dramas, I fly a desk so no worries whether my legs would last and it was nice to be back amongst friends who all seemed happy I had completed the task set.

I also managed to do the early morning round thus giving Tracey a well earned break, she had after all done the hard work while I was rambling. Admittedly my speed was akin to a stupoured sloth and my language would have made Royston Vasey blush as I jarred my blisters but I achieved the aim of feeding and watering the beasts without making us too late for work.

I earned a massive amount of brownie points for agreeing with Tracey that we needed new furniture and so we bought some.

The evening rounds were conducted in the same manner as the mornings, once done we went out to meet Beth and Tom who wanted to tell me how fantastic I am. Bless them, they are only human. So we had a very nice curry and all is well at Rock HQ tonight.

No comments: