Thursday 29 November 2012

Nearly done

Thank God its nearly finished. Not the 30 30 or Christmas Dinner (above), but Movember. 1 more day of having this miserable hairy maggot perched on my top lip. I have never been more irritated (except when Nick Clegg sold out) and would rather stub my little toe non stop for a month than go through the torture of having a hairy top lip. Totally unappealing and got to be unhygienic and why did everyone decide to serve me soup for a laugh. No. Tomorrow its over. Money raised. Job done. Can't wait to cut myself shaving it off.

Day 29 30 30 lvl 16 hill 13.4 km Rainbow Rainbow Rising.

2 comments:

jeremy Fisher said...

Well we're just grateful that we will not have to be confronted with the sight of such a thing when you visit next week!!

Anonymous said...

Are the turkeys Bronze Broad Breast ? Hope by the time you read this, you are mustache free.
Kit