Friday 2 November 2012

I promise not to make a mess

 I promise not to make a mess, not one little t can adhere to when eating his porridge
 but one I had to keep to on the pain of death if I sullied the interior of Miranda fetching supplies for the critters. I decided to ease her in gently and only risked 240kg of mixed calories, the run next week will be a lot bigger. She is also going to take the pig club members to their final destination, not on the back seat but in a trailer.
Vic got the dirty job of fetching the reincarnated R100 from the bike shed. Steve the bike had finished hand carving a spoke from Kryptonite and released R100 to my care. I immediately broke him by letting down the front tyre to get the not so quick to release wheel out of the new brakes and back at HQ did the reverse, replaced the wheel, pumped up the tyre without causing it to explode and cursed the small god of bike maintenance for causing the front brake to develop a death grip and refuse to allow the wheel to turn. Sensing things might go a tad wrong if I attempted any further "repair" in the dark, in the rain and without glasses and a torch I stabled R100 and will return at almost but not quite first light to fiddle about with all things allen key shaped and then, and I am assuming it will be fixed, take him out for his first test ride.

Day 2 30 30 lvl 10 endurance training 15.7 km 30 mins av bpm 134 max bpm 148 bpm OMD The Best Of OMD

No comments: