Sunday 20 May 2012

Job done

 After yesterdays seeming lack of progress in all areas relating to the aviary I must admit to having a sinking feeling when, for a change, it wasn't raining and I had to show willing and go back out and face the disaster area on the helipad.
 In contrast to the previous 24 hours today went better than I could have hoped, especially as I was on the final stage which included building doors.
 Admittedly I was at it all day, apart from the usual routine with the critters, but by end of play we were able to have a picnic on the helipad while watching four very bemused cage birds suddenly finding their cage had taken on Tardis like qualities (dimension wise not time travel alien Dalek wise)
The opening ceremony was wasted on little t who concentrated on more practical matter like how many grapes could he cram in his mouth and could he eat all his cheese before Reuben helped out.

No comments: