Monday 21 May 2012

Garden ornaments

 The garden makeover continues, and thanks to a day off and some fine weather I got to negotiate several more trip hazards as I created a Chinese puzzle out of wood. Izzy and Jason decided that the stone slabs laid as a temporary path a year ago were ideal sun beds, never mind yours truly and the wheelbarrows of compost having to make a detour.
 Further along Pip followed their example but I left her to it as she is poorly so if she is happy in the way then so be it.
 Progress was slow but steady, aside from canine obstacles there were rocks, tree stumps, nettles, sun burn, and a delivery man called Steve who decided that Rock HQ was such a nice spot he better stay and tell me his life story rather than allow us both to get on with the job in hand. As he drew breath and said "So that took me to 2008" I panicked and thought about pretending to feint or hit him with the spade in the vain hope it would distract him from telling me about his third divorce when the phone rang and saved us both.
I ran out of wood, and steam early evening but progress has been made. More wood is on its way and so my evenings and weekend seem well and truly sorted for a while.

1 comment:

ipl live matches in hd said...

For over 25 years Windsong Chimes has been making superior quality wind chimes, precisely tuned to carefully chosen musical scales and elegantly designed to grace any style of home or décor. garden ornaments