Sunday 7 August 2011

Hurrah for pressure washers


Believe it or not this is progress, admittedly we have all had to don protective clothing, my old army Nuclear Biological and Chemical Warfare suit has come in really handy (another win to hoarding kind)and the dogs have decided to steer clear of the high chair as the liquid vegetable is not to their liking and a bugger of a job to get off a fur coat. However we are making significant inroads into training apprentice smallholding to eat like what we do. Pureed carrot is a real favourite, if he wont eat it I get to draw pictures on him, er, I mean he really enjoys the sweet root vegetable and hardly wastes any.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Renupressurewashing said...

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing a great information and useful. it really necessary and timely for me at this time. I've read a lot of blogs and visit but they made me feel boring. Your article made me feel strange and fascinating it attracted me. I wanted to share this information with my friends on the social network facebook.!

Power washing Houston