Monday 3 March 2014

Airfix with splinters

I am suffering from piles at the moment, they are everywhere. Neat little piles of sawn timber which when arranged a certain way should make up an integral part of a Swiss Chalet Kennel Block. Rather than make it up as I go along, this time I made a plan, not the sort of plan that any real wood smith would recognise, its in code and looks like a matchstick puzzle with numbers. To me its the secret of success (all imagined so far, no pile has been assembled) whats on the concrete pad is a massive wooden Airfix kit and once I have finished cutting the 95 185cm lengths the task of putting them togther begins. Meantime heres a pic of more fun you can have with wood if you have time, patience and talent, all of which are in short supply at HQ!

No comments: