Sunday 24 November 2013

I'm a celebrity get me outta here!

 In another blatant attempt to hijack search engines here's a real life celeb, at least he is to cider makers/drinkers. Paul a good mate who is head chemist for Thatchers was very pleased to show me what I thought was his latest claim to cider fame, a nice shiny leaflet telling us how good he/they are/is at making cider. Me not having glasses on failed to notice that what he was actually showing me was a pic of his fizzog toasting the lovely beverage. It was only when I came to edit the pic for these pages that I spotted the obvious, should have got him to sign it.
 Anyhow I have known him years so my seeming inability to oooh and aaah over his advert will not have come as too much of a surprise. The apprentice made use of the grandchildren's toys, the dolls house was a hit
 but Paul was not keen to share the Seasame Street racing car.
Meanwhile in the smallest room in the house I found a reminder that I used to play with a paintbox. Kevin the Celt is dated 96, quite sure this is the last painting I did before moving on from the barbarian theme to transvestite robots at their coming out party paintings.
Have I mentioned the voices?.........

2 comments:

Andy_in_Germany said...

Wow, Tony. That's quite a talent you have there. I relly like the detail on the character.

I saw a Judge Dredd poster in the background to another photo a while ago. Is that one of yours as well?

Tony said...

Guilty :) JD, my hero, there is no justice citizen, just us!