Tuesday 2 April 2013

Lethal Weapon

 As yours truly marked off his last birthday that contained a 40 in it, and as it was a clear morning
 with the sun rising over the slopes of the Bonsai Mountain
 and the two wheeled steeds were sleeping waiting for clearer roads
 what could be better that extreme sledging? Technology and incompetence prevents the uploading of the video clip of the inevitable wipeout, with yours truly cartwheeling and arse over elbowing instead of sitting in blue plastic tray, but once the ice dust settled and the bleeding stopped (hitting ice at speed was like hitting sandpaper and injuries like gravel rash were sustained to three limbs and left but cheek) I had one final go to show I wasn't scared. Crash MKII led me to conclusion that should I want to make my next birthday I had better get in doors
and eat cake. Before little t ate it all.

No comments: