Sunday 17 March 2013

Its done it again!

This will explain why there has been so little action on the blog of late, the weather. Yesterday if poured with rain, which meant no outside jobs but I would have preferred to be outside that watch England get hammered by Wales in the 6 Nations, ah well, so the weather it rained, and it rained Friday too, and that day the phone stopped working, well it worked but sounded like a box of firecrackers going off in the earpiece  The internet also turned off.
This often happens, not the rain, but the phone getting all temperamental about working in wet weather. Call BT someone!! They did, no fault on line, must be your equipment and thus began a pointless hour of my life as I tried to explain to the BT call centre based in sunny Mumbai that here in wet Wales the rain has effectively stopped play. Betsey didn't believe me, as their computers or hamster in a wheel or crystal ball told them it was all ok, I on the other hand chose that moment to give the call centre head set wearing non believer something to think about as as he explained that the line was clear I held the exploding earpiece to the fully functional mouthpiece of the mobile I was wasting my life talking into and after hearing a satisfying yelp I asked if he had heard that. Yes indeed he had and agreed that there must be something wrong with the line but they could not fix it until Wednesday next week. Hence no updates on the blog.
Meanwhile the weather got a tad worse and it snowed again turning today into another winter wonderland.

1 comment:

Jeremy Fisher said...

You were not the only one who would rather not have had to watch the England game but having paid £150 for two tickets and having driven all the way to Cardiff and back, I still had some hope up to about 2 minutes into the second half. the rest as they say, is history!!