Saturday 11 February 2012

Catching up

The jobs list was attacked today and for once I didn't create havoc and add more than were ticked off. This was probably due to the fact that I was ordered outside by my beautiful and oh so patient wife so she could carry on where Stable Sprite left off in the DIY on little t's bedroom. I was allowed in now and then, mostly when some item of furniture needed moving. I decided not to pass comment one the fact that the furniture placed in the room was moved round in every conceivable combination until the patient one decided on an arrangement that was the mirror image of how it was first placed. I did manage to put up a set of shelves in one corner that, when painted, will resemble a jungle tree, there is a theme going on here. I stupidly asked what sort of jungle had a green tractor coat hook, the response was to the point, the type of jungle that has blue and white zebras. The apprentice smallholder was introduced to this wonderland and I assume him throwing himself on the floor and crying his eyes out meant that he appreciated our efforts.





No comments: