Sunday 31 January 2010

Famous first drafts

This is Faith our over excitable Gordon Setter full of the joys of a winters morning and I must admit I share her excitement today. Not that any great event has happened at Rock HQ, no great disasters, no one hurt himself tripping over his own shadow, no, its been a lovely pleasant winters day where all and sundry have bumped along in good natured harmony.

What is exciting though, particularly for me, is that I have finally completed the famous first draft of Tales from the Rock and have even delivered a hard and electronic copy to Mr20% for editing. Who knows, Tales from the Rock might be a new best seller, the film rights might be sold and Hollywood might seize on the opportunity to produce a gritty real life drama where man triumphs over adversity, and goats, to live his dream and become a smallholder. I would of course want to retain editorial rights and have some input to the screenplay, and perhaps some say in who actually portrays me as an actor. Some one like Brad Pit, or George Clooney would suffice, at a push Russell Crowe. Knowing my luck I would get Ricky Gervais. Well at least I dance better than him.


No comments: