Wednesday 4 July 2012

System Restored

Fiveways got its view back late this evening, this pic from almost the same spot as yesterdays posting below. The Dolyhir Bernese Mountain Dog website will be off line for a week or so as the technogimps who ran it firstly forgot the expiry date was near and then after failing to remind yours truly that this was the case upped the fees x3 annually to host it. Given the lack of customer service this seemed a bit steep. I, in a fit of pique rehosted the site elsewhere for a tenner for two years, then as I basked in the glory of my most triumphant achievement realised as I sipped a celebratory brew that I had in fact spelt the domain name wrong. Argh! Money down the toilet. So a revamped spelt correctly website will be up shortly, meantime the dog blog is still a goer.

No comments: