Monday 4 July 2011

Filling out


William our Welsh Cob cross Bronco has come on nicely since we turned him out on the slopes of Bonsai Mountain. Its helped that he has unlimited food supply by way of hayledge, and as much poultry feed as he can steal, but the end result of stuffing in the calories and countless ascents and descents is a muscle bound hulk who might just be able to carry yours truly on his back without snapping like a twig. The memory of my last attempt to stay in control of the beast as he tried to chuck me through the bedroom window still haunts me but I am willing to give it another go as long as he doesn't.
Other top news is that my compensation for having such rubbish unfair ex-employers arrived, late obviously but the poor lambs are probably a bit strapped so lets not worry unduly, its here that's the main thing, a cheque granted, but it cannot bounce as they had to pay the Court and the Court paid me, the winner, my just reward. Its a life enhancing amount rather than life changing, but it will pay for a few days rest and recuperation and a few treats. Rather than waste it on essentials like foam cowboy hats and bats and balls I have decided to buy a bright orange cement mixer. Yes flush with successfully hanging a gate x2 I am overwhelmed with optimism for future DIY projects here. All of which require a cement mixer. Once I find a new red crayon I shall rough out a few grand designs and let you all know what I am up to.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TallyTalulah said...

He's looking really good