Friday 11 September 2009

Show Time!


Rocky has taken up most of the evening turning him from a mucky farmyard dog into a pampered bouffant show dog. The Stable Sprite also provided much entertainment with a demonstration of trailer reversing skills as once again he dropped off a big round bale of hay. But probably the most entertaining part of the evening was playing guess where the pigs have put the trough this time. Bronwyn had chosen to leave the pig pen and was digging great holes in the hillside but soon returned when she realised she was missing her chance of human flesh as I fed her brothers and sisters. I suspect the trough has been dragged into their new lair, but as it was dark in there and I was unarmed I felt it unwise to check.

I was hoping to post a video of Bronwyn getting back into the pen but the technology has let me down!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: