Friday 14 August 2009

Psycho pigs


They have reverted to type, the uneasy truce is over and the pigs have resorted to biting me as I feed them. The one in the middle is the definite leader of the clan and she is also the friendliest. It is definitely the boars that have caused the mayhem in the pen. I watched them tonight whilst trying to staunch the flow of blood from my calf muscle, the two boars were dragging the gilts away from the trough as they ate their dinner by their ears! Enough is enough, I have got my tagger ready and they are going to be sent away to the abattoir as soon as it can be arranged. Thus allowing the ladies time to grow fat for pig club.

I must admit to having a complete sense of humour failure tonight when I was bitten. I have man flu so am desperately poorly. Its probably swine flu, everyone who has had the tiniest sniffle at work has taken five days off.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: