Monday 27 January 2014

Danger toddler at work

 I was left in charge of the ranch today, ostensibly to write my first assignment for University (I'm a student, got a card to prove it) but in actual fact the day degenerated into crowd control if the combination of the apprentice smallholder and rug rat MkII can be classed as a crowd.
 While attention was diverted by one the other created events to deal with, like almost ordering a £2000 carbon fibre bike off ebay, honest it wasn't me would not have cut any ice had he managed to complete the transaction. Mostly the older of the crowd played with toys, and having the attention of a mayfly on heat the transition from Lego to farms to penguins to castles to puzzles to diggers all took around 10 seconds.
I read an article yesterday about how a child's choice of toys may be accurate indicators of future profession. So I would hazard a guess that the apprentice is going to be a builder.

No comments: