Saturday 18 January 2014

Changing places

This isn't a pic from today, its November last year when sunnier times meant lots of fun outdoors. Todays weather kept us housebound, except for this pair as my beautiful and oh so patient wife walked Will.I.Am over to a rendezvous with the Stable Sprite. Will.I.Am is going to stay at his place for a while to keep their horse company after they lost their lovely cob called Alfie.
I was coaxed outside in the teeth of the storm to drive over to see the Technohermit who made his first appearance since being taken to hospital. Unfortunately some scrotes had seen fit to ransack his cave while he was getting better, looking for treasure I expect. I helped a rueful hermit pick through his belongings but he was consoled by the fact that he was a better hider than they were seekers. He and his treasure are safely away from the cave and we are being extra vigilant in case the scrotes return.

1 comment:

Andy_in_Germany said...

Not good, although I expect this will increase as people who were told they can 'have it all' look for ways to fund their desires, or just to eat. Stealing from an old man in hospital seems a rather nasty way to do it though.