Friday 18 February 2011

Waiting game


No new smallholder arrived today so the curry was a waste of time but at least Tracey is having still having fun on the space hopper. Every ones waiting for news, The Oracle opened the gate for me today, and was visibly disappointed when told there was nothing to report. So jobs have got done, animals have misbehaved, Biffers come over for his holiday and all is fairly normal here at HQ. I went to work and returned to find it a very good job I have lost over 19 pounds of lard over the last few weeks as the bedroom had been totally rearranged and my "side" of the room has shrunk by around 3foot. The rooms are small in the cottage anyway but now if I jump out of bed with any sense of enthusiasm in the morning I run the risk of stepping straight out of the bedroom window and surprising a goat by a sudden free fall. The reason for the move around was the inclusion of a moses basket by the side of the bed. I stupidly asked why it was Tracey's side and why had I lost more leg room than a Ryan Air passenger. Tracey patiently explained that i was welcome to have said basket containing progeny my side, thus preventing goat fatality, provided I was prepared to breast feed. The room stays the same.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well men can breast feed but usually you have a tumor on your pituitary glands or a psychological need too.
http://blogs.static.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/20193.html

And some men actually want too breast feed their own children. Their have been stories of babies's who mothers' have died or become sick and their fathers do.
Hope this will cheer your wife up :)
Kit

Anonymous said...

I'm sure when the wee one is ready to be taught how to sleep without a feed you'll be able to have a go at being the one to get up :)
Amanda