Saturday 18 October 2008

Job Done

Finally I have completed a job that was identified last April as I was perched on a fence in the dark.

Jobs have a habit of piling up and before you know it they can get on top of you, prioritising helps but sometimes emergencies put paid to best laid plans and all that.

So finally I have got round to replacing the lace in my right boot. Not a major task I'll concede but one which kept getting put off and one that I was reminded of each time I slipped my foot into the lace less boot and set out to put the smallholding to rights. What finally prompted this small but onerous task was chasing Katy across a field yesterday, she had gone awol with Daffodil and both have gone a bit feral. The task of rounding her up was not made easier by the fact that she had taken refuge in a quagmire of mud and water which eagerly held onto my boot as I advanced. Fed up of having one wet foot and having to walk oddly to keep the boot from falling off I have now fitted a new lace.

Well its not actually a lace, its a bit of string but it works.

For now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: