Monday 14 March 2011

Waiting game


The Ryelands and a large impostor are now safely tucked up in the luxury appointed stable block and the waiting game begins. Actually shortly after this pic was taken there were a few evictions. Geisha, Crispen, Levi, Petal and Ferny Fern Fern from Fern town were all turfed out into the cold night air leaving the more productive members of the flock to contribute to the 2012 barbq season.
Things took a strange turn here the other night, the Police called, they had arrived at a militias farm after being summonsed on account strangers had been seen walking the fields with torches. Were we alright they wondered, had we seen anything after the fire (see below). Trying to be helpful I told them yes I had, thirteen fat lazy sheep and a fatter lazier goat. This was not what the boys in blue wanted to hear but it reassured them that they were talking to someone who belonged here rather than from off. They asked me if there was anything I needed, sensing this was too good an opportunity to miss I gave them a long list which included help with the garden, five hours sleep and a winning lottery ticket. I'm still waiting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: