Tuesday 27 January 2009

Back on her feet


Today my colleagues were concerned my ineptitude with a hammer had surpassed itself when I turned up at the office with a bright purple hand. Visitors to our HQ looked away thinking I was either a plague carrier or afflicted with a peculiar birthmark. Finally one of the team asked what had happened, was it a rash, no, I was treating footrot in a dark shed in the early hours and missed the target. He left my office chuckling that he might have known.
Geisha still has footrot but as can be seen she is back on her feet and eating again. In fact she is helping herself to Apollos breakfast while he is out, well nature abhors a vacuum. Her feet are coated in purple antiseptic spray which I apply, or try to, every 24 hours. Hopefully with this amount of TLC she sill be back to her usual self and climbing on car roofs by the weekend.

No comments: