Tuesday 28 April 2015

Evening Primrose

 Its been a long and very interesting day, early doors saw yours truly on the bonsai mountain with
 some dogs ecstatically  rolling in fox scat and after a quick shower and change (me not K9s) I piloted Gerry in a south easterly direction to spend a few hours bathed in academia (read eating yum yums, drinking tea, talking politics and ignoring the ever closer deadline for three assignments and a dissertation)
 at the university stupid enough to think they can make me a doctor. Then just as the  cakes and parking meter ran out Gerry and I headed north where we surprised a friend who I had not seen for some 14 years, neither of us has changed, much, and then got back to HQ in time to see the sunset
over the hills and evening primroses of home.
A day of contrasts to say the least.

No comments: