Sunday 5 April 2015

And the reason is?

 My beautiful and oh so patient wife, who, having put up with my antics for many years now has finally decided that the wafer thin barrier between wife and carer has finally been crossed. She suffers my inability with names (imagine Count Arthur Strong on a really bad day) my fetish for anything with an Airfix logo, all my hobbies however time consuming or messy(usually both) Tolerance takes on new meaning after yours truly has been cooking, the aftermath in the kitchen is a sight to behold, and her patience is never exhausted by my use of the bathroom floor as a wardrobe.
New territory in the geography of patience was explored today when I was found in the shower with my bike, not once, but twice. Thankfully there was, to me, a completely rational explanation in my head, and the purpose of us (me and bike) being in the shower was entirely above board, I was after all fully clothed, and would not therefore require the Fire Brigade or an embarrassing trip to casualty. Bike(s) were dirty and needed cleaning. Simples.

1 comment:

Andy in Germany said...

Sounds reasonable to me: I thought that's why racing bikes are lightweight: so you can get them upstairs into the shower easily.