Monday 15 September 2014

Rome wasn't built in a day

Progress on conservatory. Zero. Phoned the nice surveyor at 9.30 asking where the builders were to be told that it was a bit early for them. Sure enough they rolled up at 11.47. Then left at 12.14 after tea three sugars. They did leave a large ladder which I used to take down the never seen the point of trellis from the front of the cottage. I would show you a picture of this brave deed, me and ladders do not get on well, but as my smart devices are still on non speaking terms I cannot do so. I actual fact this is being written on a recently revived laptop that has gone one better than  turn it off turn it on again in that it has had its battery removed turn it on again it works after a six week sulk fest.
Talking of odd things I finally remembered to phone my cycling magazine subscription line to ask if I had a subscription, long story but it sort of features a free cycling jacket that never arrived, then did, but since I signed for the magazine none has ever appeared. Anyway nice lady told me that they have dutifully been sending said cycling magazine for the last 12 months. Question is. Who to?

No comments: