Wednesday 28 May 2014

Follow me!

Despite words of encouragement the apprentice was unable to get his latest woodwork project to follow him to the car.

Penultimate training session for the big 300km ride this weekend went well. At least I thought it did as I hammered out the miles and did some hill drills. Little t was concerned to find his Dad busting a gut on the training bike and fetched his Mummy as Daddy was all dripping and worn out and needed water. They wont be available to help on the day. I have a support crew to dog sit, feed me marmite and tomato sandwiches and shout at me for crying.

Anyone who wants to sponsor me can do by text message by texting TTTA50 to 70070 and any amount from £1 to £10 as many times as you like. Don't forget to leave a message. All money raised goes to Myeloma UK.

No comments: