Tuesday 24 February 2009

The Boys are happy to be outside so much, just as well as their stables are being put to good use as a casualty clearing station for goats with bad feet and as a maternity ward for the goats that refuse to produce their kids. Finally we seem to have cured the Anglo Nubians bad feet and Maggie and Geisha are walking normally after a shot of anti biotics, buckets of savlon wash and several cans of purple spray, some of which I managed to get onto the target area of the infected hoof but most of which I managed to apply to myself, my clothes and my wife who was holding the offending goats limb steady for me at the time.

Tomorrow should be interesting, the Technohermit has invited me for a cup of tea at 7pm. I'm unsure what the protocol is on these occassions, should I take my own cup I wonder, what does one wear, and most importantly, should I enter his lair if he asks me?

Answers to all these questions I hope to discover tomorrow.

No comments: