Saturday 14 June 2008

Poppy's last stand

Here we can see Poppy our heroic Golden Retriever mounting a last stand defence of the dog food bins. Totally outnumbered she battles on against an enemy that seeks to overwhelm her position. Despite there being no chance of reinforcements she bravely battles tries to stop the enemy stealing the food. Agianst such numbers it is a lost cause.

This clip illustrates yesterdays post very well, the marauding gang of Ryelands stealing all the food once again.

2 comments:

kristinahojholt said...

We absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content in your case? I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome web log!
vitamin supplements for cattle

kristinahojholt said...

Have you ever considered creating an e-book or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog centered on the same information you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.
sheep drench