Monday 5 June 2017

Spoilt for choice

 Here's yours truly stuck in the middle of two all time favourite vehicles, the Willys Jeep and the Kubelwagen.
 Having a unique car, well one of 10 in the country, it would seem fitting that the next vehicle to the stable would be equally different and as I'm not allowed a full sized tank a WW2 German Jeep
 replica would be a good one to have, powered by VW of course.
 So these vehicles were on display at a friends fun day raising money for cancer research. There were boy racers from my day
 plus sports cars I used to own
 as well as conversions I would like
 and a bar!
 Added to this a tank to climb around
 it was true to say were spoilt for choice.
 The boys are in this pic, they can see me, I can see them, just about.
Back in the car park Stan waited patiently. He's a keeper so he's safe for now.

No comments: