Saturday 25 April 2009

Lifes soundtrack




I don't know why it happens but things I do are usually accompanied by an internal monologue or soundtrack. Today no matter how hard I tried to stop it That's Not My Name by the Ting Tings constantly rattled around my head, every shovelful, every barrow load, that's not my name, that's not my name, even as I type the sound of the keys seem to be in time to the tune.

The only time it stopped was when Ambrose and Archie started singing to me from the cliff at the back of the cottage. Its hard to see whats going on in the film clip, but you can hear it. As I zoomed the camera in you can see the kids playing on the cliff, at least I think they are playing. They came down when it stopped raining so no need for the fire brigade.

This time any way.








No comments: