Sunday 19 April 2009

Manic Monday


This weekend has been busier than most at Rock HQ so its hard to know where to start. I know where it should have ended, sat watching the sun go down to the accompaniment of a nice tall gin and tonic, a reward for the days labours. That was last night, and although the sunset tonight looks equally good there is no time for a break as Mad Keith still needs feeding, Beth and Tom are expecting us to visit (she moved out last Friday, today's the day we find out where to) two goat kids are the wrong side of the fencing, the evening routine has been massively held up by Bernese Mountain Dogs and ducklings, yes we have 8 newly hatched ducklings in the brood box one of which is on the critically ill list, I have to change again as I have just ripped my best trousers on the barbed wire whilst watering the horses and I have yet to pack for my trip to Manchester tomorrow where I have to take an enforced break from the joys of Rock HQ on a course learning how to profile sex offenders.

Oh for that gin and tonic!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: