Tuesday 14 April 2009

Wheres the Pocket Rocket?

We were asked the other day what had happened to Trevor, the pocket rocket, as he has disappeared from the blog for while. Well as you can see he is alive and well and changing colour again.

He is also making himself popular with the other horses by commandeering the best hay and rolling on the left overs. What he doesn't realise is that there are secret plans afoot that will hopefully calm him down. This is imperative as I am hoping to train him to pull a small cart, this aim usually prompts guffaws of laughter from my nearest and dearest. However, I have a secret weapon which will put an end to his over amorous antics and the taking your life into your own hands comments when I mention his schooling.

He is going to be gelded, which will have a big impact on this little horse, hopefully he will relax a bit and mellow. Past form tells me it will just annoy him.

No comments: