Saturday 6 May 2023

Lazer focus

One of the reasons I was left to my own devices was to get on with a vital piece of work, a very important assessment. So with my usual lazer like focus when faced with deadlines I set about tidying the games room.
Before having a bit of a play with the new toy (you might recall a picture of it in earlier posts)
and then making helmets for dogs out of water melon, Tasha was very patient. 
Not sure of the protective quality of water melon skin 
but it kept me entertained and more importantly prevented any prevarication when it came to report writing. 
This was the final attempt, fits quite well.
Playing with food made me decide to do some cooking, again this was not in any way designed to keep me from my work.
Neither was the urgent task of rehanging photos  
on the photo wall
or more self administered first aid,
deep cleaning the conservatory which is to be designated MBAOSPW craft space,
similarly walking the dogs was in no way designed to eat up time 
that should have been spent preparing meals, I mean writing reports
and so by the time evening fell and some more progress had been made on the Black Hawk Down project there was simply no time left proving that you shouldn't do today what you can put off until tomorrow. 
 

No comments: