Monday 8 May 2023

Bye Bye Quinn

Dont panic this isn't how one of our equines looks, its a demo I painted for a friend to show how quick you can paint skeletons, this took about 2 minutes if that.
Quinn! He has just got used to us after a month her but now he has to go home as his owner has just returned from Australia 
and everyone was very happy about that as I delivered him to his home address. Lovely dog, but what a barker!
So as I was in the area yours truly called in on a mate who does wonders with mechanics and saw his latest transformation from  a box of bits to classic 70s motorbike.
Retro bikes need retro kit
so I bought this, and while its on the snug side of tight at the moment it will fit. 
As the sun set I aided my quest to slim down into the leathers by having a KFC.
Back home MBAOSPW had many admirers while she tried to eat hers.


 

No comments: