Saturday 6 May 2023

DDIY surgery

Be warned this post has graphic pictures of home surgery after a fun run went a bit awry on a glorious evening when yours truly was left home alone and decided a run couldn't possibly be dangerous which was just as well as all the Docs were on strike. 
The twins were companions of choice and were in no way to blame for the mishap.
All was well at the midway point 
and then this happened, a slip
followed by an impact. Initially yours truly was more concerned that the weight of K9s on top of him might lead ot asphyxiation 
but I managed to extricate myself to find I was now containing various bits of non organic matter
Otis took all this in his enormous stride.
After much cleaning all seemed well so I sat and painted my little men until a phone call from MBAOSPW two hours later asking how I was.
Still leaking apparently. 
 

No comments: