Tuesday 25 July 2017

Thats what I call progress

 Helped by my friendly wolf dog Rio
 massive progress day on the old shed new aviary
 and after careful use of power tools, sharp objects and many a cuppa
 it was soon (ahem) finished and ready for inspection.
 That only left the task of moving the ungrateful birds from their cage to their new dez rez which given the sharpness and power of their beaks, used for breaking open nuts, was quite a task fraught with peril. Imagine dealing with the facehugger from the film Alien, only more aggressive, thats them. Problem was solved by giving them something to bite other than my fingers, then scooping them up in a fishing net, stuffing the net in a box and quickly transferring them to their waiting lair.
As I had not lost any fingers I put them to good use being a nerd making model tanks for R and R.

No comments: