Friday 27 November 2020

Lockdown projects and accidents

Some of my friends have been very busy with lock down projects, like this box of bits turned into to a tractor, not that I'm jealous or anything but this would look better here shifting tons of horse doings rather than sat in his garden as a very grey ornament. 
One of my projects has had a bit of publicity, the battle of beersheba models featured on the website of the manufacturer and oddly enough a friend then tells me 
his sister living down under is a real life Australian Light Horse re enactor.
My latest painting has been picked up by the manufacturer wanting to use them as advertising. These are 10mm scale, so a lot smaller than the picture :) 
This is what happens if you use a small child as a weight training aid, no, not really, the apprentice had a bit of a bump at school and has a magnificent but very painful bruise to show for the collision. 
 

No comments: