Friday 13 November 2020

Life sentence

The rounds got done super quick time today and whilst yours truly was ponder life the universe and everything in the company of way too many K9s, here is DarcyDoo with Spotty2 in the background, a thought popped into my head about the different lives our many dogs lead (ha dog lead) so ours are used to rolling around in fox poo while their relatives
live the life of pampered pooches in luxurious manor houses with their own servants to carry them across the mud. 
Thoughts of dogs turned to useless equine waste of organs Will.I.Am who had opened the door to the bale store and spent the day stuffing himself while poohing it out the other end in a non stop lets make as much mess as possible record bid. Pausing only to open the bin bags and throw the contents into the mix he was finally expelled with a flea in his ear.



Bad tempers were abated by a wonderful dinner to celebrate 15 years or wedded bliss to my beautiful and oh so patient wife, this is the prawn cocktail starter created my master chef rug rat mk2 aged 7.
As we know each other so well she bought me a bottle of whisky 15 year old of course and I got her flowers and chocolates which is so original I know but it got me lots of brownie points. 

 Ideally she would like a mustang, a car version, not a 1/72nd scale airfix version, still as I said its the thought that counts :)

No comments: