Wednesday 19 August 2020

My kind of ponies

I can't help the fact that I'm a nerd and spend far too long paintbrush in hand turning shiny metal castings 
into little miniature masterpeices
and it has to be said its very 
therapeutic
once they 
are finished. These are Scots Greys by the way, 10mm high. My kind of pony, ones that do not 
wander off given the chance
into the wilderness...yes the big shitland Benjy is there as far away as the eye can see
feeling very pleased with himself 
surrounded by lovely ladies.
How close did I get to him, well pretty close.
But no matter how patient I was
the little bugger would not let me rope him up and bring him home.
After several pointless hours I left him to it. This is Vaughns Pool, not very pool like at the moment.
 Homeward bound, round two is set for a future date. He will come home. Eventually.

No comments: