Wednesday 3 August 2016

I r clever

 Long ago yours truly decided to do a Masters Degree in Forensic Child Psychology and Law
 which looking back to choose a time when rug rat mkII was about to join us was quite simply mental.
 But as Dr Cherryman (real name!) pictured here with yours truly on the day of his graduation, nothing worthwhile is ever easy.
 So here I am with a certificate
 fancy gown
 and mortar board to show that i r clever no mater what others might say.
 I might have a Masters Degree now
 but still cant dress myself as this pic shows!
 But I did figure out a use for the mortar board, hurrah!
As is customary the occasion was marked by the imbibing of several different falling down drinks  which included my first ever Jaeger Bomb which is a compulsory rite of passage for graduates to drink.
Will I ever have another? Maybe, when I get my PhD.

No comments: