Wednesday 7 June 2023

Hidden Gem

Early doors stroll
amidst the usual beauty of
the sunlight on the shire
another day full of promise
and dogs.
Roscoe is now huge and an unguided K9 missile. 
The river is low, think its going soon. 
A chance turn of events saw yours truly wander into this 
piece of paradise 
an amazing water garden that I have managed to by pass for 18 years!
Full of inspirational follys
like this 
made of wine bottles, apparently I can have a go at building one but as I still have 2000 tyres stacked up ready to use for a previous bright idea I think Ill give it a miss.
This is nice though, nicer than tyres....
Big plants loomed over the pathways
and ancient trees gave shelter to critters 
 What a place, when I have time I'm going to have a closer look and find the cuckoo clock... 

No comments: