Wednesday 7 June 2023

All in a days work

Early doors saw yours truly and Otis head off
in Moby to the new car park at the bottom of Pen Y Fan
for Otis's
first mountain. 
Conditions were perfect and although Keeef was late Otis and me set off 
and with a bit of effort 
got to the summit sub 45 minutes later.
Keeef then showed up 
posed for pics and 
we bagged Corn Du which is Pen y Fan's twin
Otis now has two mountains under his collar. 
We sucked in the views 
and ran back down, Otis and me won obvs
but I will need new trainers.
The pool beckoned 
man and dog alike 
and under his bemused gaze 
we got submersed
which as you can see always brings a smile to my face. 
Otis refused to eat breakfast as Keeef had touched it.
Back home by 10am Bali was taken to the V E T and pronounced FIT, so he can go to his new home a jaffa, 
He was so well behaved.
Then work wise I created a new advert for icanfoster.
Curry night... chick pea curry ready in 10 mins. 
 

No comments: