Sunday 27 September 2020

work life balance

Now that icanfoster is up and running there is more work to do 
but thanks to covid 19 it has shown us all that work/life needs to be in balance and a lot of work
can be done in different locations rather than being stuck in an office. Hence this sequence of pictures which was actually work and a lot of fun at the same time .
It also ticked off the list a trail I have been meaning to walk for years but never got round to 
which is a bit of a surprise considering its so close to Rock HQ and quite breathtaking scenery wise.
As we plodded on work issues were resolved 
and the bonsai mountain climbed.
This is Richard, our RI, its good to work with one who actually knows what the role entails and holds the same values as me.
This young man joined the team after the interview today so team icanfoster is growing. 
Lunch was a frugal affair for yours truly, the others had pot noodles and and chocolate, I abstained on account Im so heavy I don't need spare calories. 
From the top I dictated a letter that thanks to admin and technology was on my desk for signing by the time I got back to the office.
Not a bad view for writing letters. 
Summit cairn.
By the peak HR recorded I must have put a bit of effort in at some stage. 
 

No comments: