Tuesday 7 March 2023

Fancy that!

Social media
has a lot to answer for, in my spare time I peruse motorbike forums from the 70s 80s when motorbikes served a purpose and were not pensioners ornaments, even RRMK2 has noticed you never see any young adults on motorbikes, anyhoooo up popped this pic and caused my brain to melt as I suddenly remembered I had one the same when I was 16.
The apprentice is enjoying the phone age and is taking trillions of pics of the critters, especially Mrs Bear
who led the way
into all the mud 
with her sister Tasha
and they met Max on their daily wanderings today
The Apprentice and I
stayed out of the water 
today, the same cant be said for Phobe
and Moneypenny
The boys helped by collecting stone 
to fill the drainage trench
in front of the stabel
it cost me 50p each but I reckon it was worth it 
After work back to looking at 1980s motorbikes and a poster I had in 1981... happy days. 
 

No comments: