Wednesday 1 March 2023

What could possibly go wrong!

The day dawned and so the stable roof needed roofing having laid in the yard since November last year.
Naturally things went entirely to plan
and soon, despite having to go to the local builders merchant to get the fixing bolts as the others were in a safe place and therefore in a parallel universe, the roof was in place rather than on the floor. 
Thankfully I had some Bernese Mountain dogs keeping an eye on me as I worked some 10 feet off the ground as the paramedics and nurses were on strike. 
Sven kept a particularly close eye on me. 
End of play saw the whole roof done and the sides
and the front 
Whilst my attention was elsewhere Roscoe raided the camping store and removed from my rucksack my cooking set which he carried round like a trophy for a while. 
Has to be said this Stable looks good from all angles. 
 

No comments: