Thursday 6 October 2022

Not what I expected

So having spent the evening making and painting 
a few shanty town models 
I got up early and found this pig not here eating apples where she should be, but in the house having spent the night making herself quite at home. You might ask why yours truly did not A) hear her making said home and B) where are the photos? Well A) I did hear her and just put it down to burglars, or rather a big horse called Will.I.Am making a nuisance of himself outside and B) I took a quick video but when you are confronted by a huge pig in your house and the accompanying mess your first instinct is to get it out and clear it up. So great was the mess that any plans for the day were jettisoned. 
But thanks to the sterling effort of myself and Keeef mid morning saw some hope of getting the days adventure done 
and so we were at a different lake in bright sunshine staying out of the way of water skiers, and pigs.  
 

No comments: