Monday 25 April 2022

The flavour of spring

Our favourite ice cream shack has reopened after the winter break and yours truly was so excited that
Moby got a clean so sat gleaming while we enjoyed a spring sunshine treat. 
Now the arrival of spring and the longer days usually means the paintbrushes go away as there are too many exciting outdoor things to be done. 
But as there are so many projects to be finished on the paint trays 
the inner nerd continues its quest to complete the Aliens drop ship which is massive compared to the usual 10mm stuff I knock out.
Current events inspired these two pieces and captured T72 and a military ambulance.
Characters from Aliens.
Then to top it all these buildings arrived for the 1917 WW1 project.
The farm where the plane crashed.
Then the Governor's building arrived for the Beersheeba project.  
While being a nerd I was of course under intense scrutiny.
I decided that I should limit myself to 1 hour nerd time a day and get at least something completed before summer kicks in properly.
I think the apprentice is having similar what to finish first problems!
 

No comments: