Tuesday 26 July 2022

Nothing but Max

A few months back a friend asked us to take in his dog as there were a few issues so we had Max come to stay aka Smushie Face. A fantastic dog, but all the while he was here he was losing weight. Even with 3 meals a day he could not keep the weight on and eventually we decided it was due to stress, he was super hyper vigilant as there are quite a few alpha dogs here and he was not used to being down the pack order having been in a pack of one.
So it was indeed fortuitous that the day after a conversation with MBAOSPW about his future and perhaps the need to rehome him that my mate contacted me and asked if there was any chance he could go back to them. This did entail a 267 mile drive but as they live not far from one of our foster families 2 birds with one stone were killed and I got a chance to have a covid eye test too!
Max took the journey in his stride
and it was clear he recognised his old road
and his owner got a big hello 
and Max made sure he was quite at home.
Now the good thing about my mate Chris is that he is a bit of an evil genius type so as I had to stay the night I learned about 3d printing
and we made a few bits and bobs, I persuaded him to create some stuff for my epic Black Hawk Down game 
and before you could say evil genius at work 
he was creating buildings for me. 
Meanwhile Max made use of all the facilities.
Morning saw us eating a small breakfast .... this was the small one!
A bonus of the trip was he donated 2 bikes to the yours truly only has 7 and as we all know happiness is n+1 or in this case n+2. 
 

No comments: